Carpet Cleaning and Drying in El Paso, TX - View Website
JImmy Garza offers the best carpet cleaning available. Whether the carpet is in a residence or a commercial property, Jimmy Garza has the tools and the expertise to handle the job. Our staff ensures that each customer's expectations are exceeded, creating more satisfied customers. Our skilled technicians are certified through the IICRC and have been thoroughly trained in proper cleaning procedures.
1) Keep outside dirt outside. More then 80 percent of the soil and moisture on indoor carpet is tracked in as people walk into buildings. Keep building exteriors clean so that less dirt ends up inside.
2) Vacuum more to clean less. Vacuum all high-traffic areas, entries, and main hallways more often.
Vacuuming not only removes dry soil, but it also keeps it from becoming airborne and spreading, covering desks, cabinets and surfaces.
3) Use efficient vacuum cleaners. Commercial, high-efficiency vacuum cleaners in good working order are essential to good carpet care. Vacuums with HEPA air-filtration systems help keep the indoor air clean and the environment healthy
4) Focus on the lower floors first. Spend more time and effort cleaning and vacuuming lower floors. Soil removed on the lower floors has less chance of traveling throughout the building.
5) Vacuum stairs and elevators. Stairs and elevators are among the first areas to collect tracked-in dirt. Carpeting these areas helps trap dirt, and frequent vacuuming will keep it from moving throughout the facility.
6) Deep clean with hot-water extraction. Hot-water extraction is generally recognized as the best way to revitalize and deep clean carpet. Heat is essential in all cleaning. To be most effective, the carpet cleaning solution should be at least 212 degrees Fahrenheit at the wand tip. As a general guideline, hot-water extraction should be carried out two to three times per year depending on traffic, area and use.